Assume you work in a small business. You have been asked to conduct a training session for a new junior accountant who is about to join the company. Given you have recently completed the ‘Certificate in Xero’ and the ‘Advanced Certificate in Xero’, your manager has asked you to prepare a ‘Xero How to guide’ which will be used in the training session.
It is suggested that your ‘Xero How to guide’ includes the following topics and is a maximum of 10 pages long:
1. Preparing GST Reconciliations
2. Managing Aged Receivables & Payables
3. How to budget using Xero
4. How to account for Fixed Assets
5. How to prepare and analyse reports
6. Creating customised templates
Your ‘Xero How to guide’ should be presented in a professional manner and have screenshots to help the reader. Your guide must be in your own words.