I need a person who meets all of the following criteria:
- Knows the GNU/Linux environment and the FLOSS/Unix-like scenes inside out.
- Can program in C and Bash, and has experience writing operating system utilities, specially in the context of distributions and package management.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and French; comfortable in translating them.
- Well acquainted writing them for the scientific literature (Cohort longitudinal and RCTs in particular).
- Has conducted and had research papers published on the aforementioned topics. LaTeX and data visualization with R and Numpy is a must.
Your job will be short but involved: review the methodology of and contribute to a short scientific report regarding the evolution of package management. Then translate the result and have it formatted in Mediawiki markup for publication is several formats.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $5/saat teklif veriyor
The translator and formatting for a Latex based technical writing. I like to write a new paper and reports and I enjoy the conversation, as long as it is a real conversation and not a series of rapid-fire questions.