This is a pure research, no writing project. I would like EXACT answers to the following questions.
The theme revolves around the Big Bang and Elementary Particles.
With the answer I’ll need the exact reference from which it is taken, whether on Internet or in a book. If you have 2 references with the same answer, so much the better.
Answers from “Wikipedia” will only be accepted if they are “secondary” references.
Here are some examples of questions, there will be about 40-50 such questions:
- an electron microscope which magnifies how many times
- the initial temperature of Big Bang
- a string of DNA under a … microscope… what is the name of the microscope used to look at DNA
- universe, how many light years in diameter
- It is estimated that there are …. atoms in the universe
- average of a how many atoms per cubic meter of space
- 100 meters beneath the ground, near Geneva, Switzerland, is the Large Hadron Collider costing?
- shoots beams of protons, then powerful supermagnets focus them into a single line and accelerate them as they whirl how many times around the 27 km circuit,
- How do scientists photograph/trace the collisions? How many collisions are there?
- we’ve discovered how many types of mesons and how many types of Baryons. Where can you find a list of their names and functions?
- At the moment of appearance of the very 1st atom : We’re now how many seconds after Big Bang, the temperature has dropped but is still at a whopping how many degrees The entire Universe now has a diameter of ? meters.
- How long (time) does it take an electron to orbit its nucleus in a Helium atom?
Please check your private message for details. Thank you for your consideration
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $62 teklif veriyor
Hi! I would like to offer you my services as a professional researcher with a business and science post graduate degree. I have all the reference material. Thank you! Best Regards, Shubhra Kumar
Please note, I am not certain what initial mil;estone percentage means. I work quickly and may well be done befor ten days. It depends on how much information is required.
Curently in college, so answering questions about Big Bang will be no problem. Fast and reliable information. 40-50 questions can be done in 1-2 days.
For the best, original, plagiarism-free, A+ Grade job on your work, done in proper format and well-referenced, at a fair price, contact me ASAP!