Hi Lito, as discussed previously, this is a project I require quantities for. Need the break-down to include all materials and labour required to complete from site establishment through to full handover to client, ready for them to move in.
All measurements are to be metric measurments i.e. square metre, cubic metres, lineal metres.
Pricing per quantities based on Sydney Australia current construction costs in AU$.
The breakdown bill of materials will need to include:
- cubic metres of concrete and steel reinforcement for slabs piers etc
- slab preparation & excavation
- Wall framing
- Windows & Doors
- Carpentry items, skirting, architrave, jambs etc
- tiling and waterproofing
- gyprocking and wall lining
- Floor finishes
- All joinery, kitchen, bathroom, laundry etc
- Mirrors and Glazing
- Sanitary and tapware
- Fixtures and fittings
- Roof framing, trusses, battens, insulation, fascia, valleys, gutters & downpipes
- Electrical and plumbing rough-in and fitoff
- Termite barrier
- Temporary fencing & scaffolding
- any other works required in your opinion to complete house construction
FOR SOME REASON I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE .PDF FILES HERE SO I WILL SEND SEPARATELY.