We want to create something like: [url removed, login to view]
Have a look, it's a simple auctioning site that has:
- Companies can register, and can be a seller or/and a buyer for various items on bid.
- Sellers to post offerings, conduct online auctions
- Sellers should be able to upload a brief of the item, an excel sheet with specs, a doc/pdf with in depth description and an album of photos.
- Buyers should be able to search, browse thru indexed items by item/date of auction etc.
- Buyers should be able to browse items by category/type/date-of-auction/region...
- online auction itself
- Auctions have a scheduled time to start and finish.
- During a live auction, buyers should be able to see the current bid, time left etc, and place bid...
There won't be any graphics in the site. We want a plain, clear structure, site, where functionality is obvious, navigation is easy, we'd like big buttons, though.
THE site of our site of interest is [url removed, login to view]
We wish to be as close to it as possible:
However, in [url removed, login to view], there is no live online auction at the moment, to gather inspiration from, so pls see one from eBay to get an idea of the auction itself:
[url removed, login to view];pt=Residential&hash=item4aa34cec19 (This example is for immovable property - residential real estate - just a big ticket example where item shipping won't happen).
Remember, these are big ticket items: typically heavy machinery, so bid volume will be low, bids themselves (currency amount) will be high and bid items will have large specs (xls, doc, pdf, images, maybe even videos).
I would like a schedule/plan for the work, once we finalize on that we can begin the work. We expect to get a very simple yet useful site from you.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1383 for this job
Dear Sir/Mam, I am very interested in working with you.I have created multiple web applications in ruby on rails, you can find them on my portfolio attached. I am confident enough to provide you best of my services, Daha Fazla
sir i am akash fm bangalore i am interested to work on this pls brief me up if u wud lik to give me this project to me
Hello Sir, I'm Amin from UK. I've got my web development Degree here In UK. I'm quite confidence that I can do this job for you. (PLEASE READ THE PMB)
plz check our inbox for [url removed, login to view]
We are small software development company providing professional, flexible software development resources at an attractive price. We have several years experience in developing On-Line Auction System: Sourceplicity de Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We are No. 1 Auction website developement company. for our auction website script live demo plz check [url removed, login to view] Feature list : 1. Unlimited customization 2. One y Daha Fazla