We are a small hosting company with Ruby based infrastructure. We need a Ruby on Rails frontend for one of our already working service what currently managed by our administrators by hand. This service is based on Linux daemons (don’t need linux knowledge, we can provide all information what you need) runs on our servers and configured by different configuration files. Main goal is to provide an easy to use frontend for our clients to configure this daemons without administrator knowledge. Frontend need to generate configuration files and restart linux services.
Briefly we need the following
- Approximately 3-5 user screen
- Approximately 10-13 admin screen for CRUD
- Approximately 10-13 database model
- File generation based on templates and user input
- Login for users and admins
- Order workflow for users with PayPal
- Unit and controller tests
Detailed description attached in PDF.