To Happy Marlis Proofreaders Corner:
My name is Shomari Black. I've written a YA Christian Fantasy series called Sabien's Quest ([url removed, login to view]). The editor of my first three books is no longer available. My books are between 75-150 pages or 22k words. I'm looking for the following:
Requirements for editor:
1. Experience in in-dept line editing/ Copyediting / proofreading / Style enchantment/ Word use
2. Experience with Fantasy style, ability to identify words and phrases that out of style and replace them skillfully.
3. Ability to keep a story flow if you feel there is a blind spot and phrase/words addition are required.
4. Reasonable charges and job delivery time-line.
5. English should be your first language (with degree in creative writing etc. - preferred)
6. Proficient in US English specifically.
As this is a series, I would want to continue using your services should everything work out between us. I am releasing one book per month for the next three months.
Please reply to me with an expected turnaround time and job pricing, as well as any details not found above that would be needed.