I am looking for someone to Ghost-write an eBook and sales letter on Osteoporosis.
The target audience are people who want to find out what they can do to restore complete health and function through holistic, natural methods, without the use of prescription drugs.
I will provide a detailed outline of content to be covered once a contract is secured.
1. Write an eBook (30,000 words) identifying the real cause of osteoporosis and how to reverse or avoid ever receiving this diagnosis, and to conclude with a ‘wrap up and run with' summary at the end of each chapter.
2. Write a sales letter (2,000-3,000 words) that makes the eBook a “must-have” for any osteoporosis sufferer, or anyone who wants to avoid this diagnosis.
Conversational, easy reading, motivating and inspiring, in US English.
MS Word (.doc)
SUPPLIED TO YOU:
1. Transcripts (49,000+ words) from six interviews with experts in this field (plus additional information)
2. Sample long copy sales letter (the structure of the sample has proven successful)
Project is to be completed 2 weeks from acceptance date. Send Introduction for approval before continuing, and then chapter by chapter. The acceptance of your bid binds you to the terms listed. Upon project acceptance, the time frame for completion should be no more than two weeks, including revisions.
1. I will retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
2. You may not use any part of this eBook, nor can it be recycled work from a previous project of yours.
3. You may not use this eBook as any form of competition for this particular product nor may you give this eBook away for free.
4. You cannot republish, rewrite, or re-market the eBook in any form.
5. You may use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe copyright. All work MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. (I will use Copyscape to check validity.)
6. A review of the finished book and letter will be carried out to assure all is within specifications.
7. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the writer's Seller Legal Agreement).