[login to view URL] is a software-as-service startup offering offline marketing attribution to websites (TV, Radio to Google Analytics). We are disrupting the Nielsen ratings dynamic. We work with advertising agencies, media publishers and online retailers to optimize their offline media campaigns. Before applying please visit our website: [login to view URL]
We are looking for an experienced sales professional for a 2 month trial. The commission during trial is 20% of gross sales but there will be no base salary.
If there is a software sale, we will make a full time offer with modest base plus commission.
Main Responsibilities DURING Trial Period:
- Driving new clients to a demonstration of the software with Founder.
- Arrange meetings taking into account multiple time zones and people.
- Build action focused relationships with new customers.
- Set and keep follow-up appointments with potential customers.
Main Responsibilities AFTER Trial Period (full time):
- Reporting on successes and discovering areas of improvement.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Resolve new customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers.
-Strong negotiation skills
- Management and leadership skills.
- High-level communication and persuasion skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite (email, hangouts, calendar)
- Proficiency with CRM software (Hubspot) including entering data.
- Time management and planning skills.
- 5 years+ experience as a business development manager, or sales executive.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Previous experience with software sales a plus
- English language at an idiomatic level.
Key Performance Indicators:
- # of contacts made in CRM (Hubspot)
- # of communications sent
- % of conversion contacts converted to leads.
- # of new customers.
Minimum Performance Standards:
- Attend 95% of all pre-scheduled internal meetings.
- Attend 100% of all pre-scheduled client meetings w/ video.
- Professional conduct in client settings.
- Observe QA code of ethics.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $2628 teklif veriyor
Hi! I am skilled Business plan expert with skills including Sales, CRM, Business Plans, Customer Retention and Leads. Please https://www.freelancer.com/u/errandssolution to discuss more about this project. Thanks