I need a salesman to sell my sessions on a Commission base.
I do transformational coaching for CEOs in Tech Industry
THE VOICE IN YOUR MIND
Your Voice is Your Unique Print
Your voiceprint, just like your fingerprints, is what differentiates you from others, it is your unique identity: no two voices are alike.
Yet early on in your childhood you started to distort your voice to adapt to your surroundings to help you fit in, but not stand out.
Yet stand out you must, especially when attracting investors to scale your business, inspiring talent to take your business to new heights, or making your vision palpable to engage the world at large.
Stripping your voice from all unnecessary restrictions and limited self-beliefs will unleash your true voice and set the stage so that you can give the best performance in your life.
I Transform the Tech Industry’s Leaders into Someone People Will Want to Listen to and Follow.
Your audience reacts to what you sound like, what you say, how you say it, and how much you believe or are engaged in what you are saying.
• Sound: Your sound can put you at a disadvantage from the start, depending on how distorted it is, the ratio of sound/air, and if it projects or not. You are probably wondering how these factors impact your presence? well, if your sound is distorted it will not be pleasant to listen to, and if you exude more air than sound and your sound does not project, you look nervous and unconfident.
• Words: What you say shows how your mind works, muddled words equals a muddled mind. Your IQ is not demonstrated by an extensive and complicated vocabulary but by being surgical and elegantly concise. Data and how it is presented is also of vital importance.
• Enunciation: You can have the best sound in the world and the perfect presentation, but if you confine yourself to monotone speech, meaning you do not use the full range of tones in your voice, you will be boring and inexpressive and your audience will immediately disengage.
• Commitment: How passionate are you about what you do, or what you say? Because I promise you your audience will see straight through you, for to one simple reason: your body will give them all the tell-tales they need. Most people call this body language and try to disguise it or at least tame it but never address the root cause. You can put all the dressing you want on a cake, but if the cake itself is not well made…
Your uniqueness is at the centre of what I do, and although some problems are universally shared and can be addressed in workshops, no two people are alike. What will work for you, might not work for another person.
A Three Step Approach
• Assessment: Your transformation starts with an in-depth assessment of your presentation and ends in a detailed report with some technical suggestions on how to improve:
The quality of your voice
The structure of your speech
The dynamics of your sentences
What your body conveys
• Normalization: The assessment is followed by a series of vocal exercises and techniques to correct/free your voiceprint.
• Build up: After normalization comes transformational work. We will:
Improve the quality of your voice
Structure your speech
Introduce speech patterns to help you appeal to the emotions of your audience
Create dynamics of Speech
Connect your body to your speech
Polish your style
For me, the client is as the centre of everything I do. A crafted voice will be immediately recognisable, and instant identity is the basis for an authentic, unique presence. You will position yourself as a leader, a brilliant speaker can get people on board their vision. Charisma moves mountains
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $375 teklif veriyor
I have very strong negociation skills, worked in the hardest markets available as an account manager(stock/forex market and telecommunications market) . I know what questions to ask people and how to get the informatio Daha Fazla