We are looking for an Elite Outside Sales Representative and Professional Closers for an Elite Pool Manufacturer! Nation-wide full timer ROAD-WARRIOR! Make a potential $10k-$14k+ per month!
We are hiring stellar sales professionals for an above-ground pool manufacturer. Professional Closer are fast-tracked.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Has been in business for over 35 years. Is a top-tier manufacturer. Remains unmatched in their track-record & customer reviews. With a proven and consistent growth year over year and a management staff that is highly regarded by the sales team. Blue World Pools, Inc is a privately held company
If you have experience in commission based sales and have sold big-ticket items, we are very interested in talking to you. Our phones are literally ringing off the hook with customers (practically) begging us to send sales reps to their homes! These are pre-booked appointments only!
Sales reps are given 2-4 appointments daily. We won't ask you for a dime. There is no cold calling, no door to door sales and no mailers. All customers are approved for a loan before setting up an appointment. We verify all decisions makers will be present for that scheduled appointment. We spend $$ on TV & Internet advertising so customer calls us when they want to BUY a pool.
All appointments are 100% preset by our CSR team. You will never set your own appointments. Our avg commissions are $600-$800 per SALE & we have an awesome bonus plan! Our top reps make over $10k per month Elite reps earn over $14k per Month Top reps take the entire winter OFF!
If offered a position, we will put you through a 2.5-day training class. If you are over 50 miles from one of our regional training locations we will pay for your hotel in advance and pay for your breakfast each morning. We provide your sales kit and you never pay us a dime for anything.
After that, the sky's the limit, we'll guide you through our training and you'll start making the income you finally deserve! We guarantee you that you won't be alone, we're going to be with you every step of the way and guide you through this entire process.
We give you 12 to 15 of these appointments a week. Our company closing average is 40-50% and you should sell at least 5 or 6 pools per week average commission per sale is $600-800 making you $2500-3500/week paid on the 5th and 20th of each month.
Sales reps are not paid on a percentage basis. Heres how the commission structure wors, sales reps, split the profit of a sale with BWP, Inc. 50/50 and sales reps, hold a $4K profit margin on a sales, that $4K profit margin is split 50/50 and the sales rep will make $2K on that sale. Sales rep are paid up to 75% of their commission up front and the other 25% is paid after the pool is installed. We also give you a bonus on top of your commission of $150 for every cash paid pool and $100 for every financed pool you sell all season. That bonus is paid on one big check at the end of the pool season. For example, if you sell 100 pools your bonus will be between $10K-$15K. We also pay for your gas for the first 10 appointments at $25/appointment. BWP raises the daily per diem for full-time travelers up from $75 per day to $100 per day.
This is a 1099 position, this is a COMMISSION ONLY independent contractor position. This is a full-time position and we do not have any part-time positions available. You must be available to run appointments 6 days a week. Your territory will cover an area that is a 2HRS radius of your home address.
What is required of me to be considered for this amazing opportunity? YOU MUST HAVES: reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, a smartphone, and an SS# card. You must take a copy of these with you. MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND TRAINING!
Training will be held: 04/28/19-Albuquerque NM & 05/01/19-Gainsville, TX & St Louis, MO COMPANY PAYS FOR HOTEL STAY!