During training (first 3 months)
$2aud/h 1st and 2nd month
$3aud/h 3rd month
$4aud/h 4th month and thereafter (however raises will apply based on performance).
Bonuses paid on every sale; easy potential to make an ongoing $200+ per week in uncapped bonuses after just a few weeks on the job.
Since customers tend to rebook every 2, 3 or 4 years, eventual residual income will provide a very solid income for a long-term career-minded applicant.
Telephone Audio Magic ([login to view URL]) is an Audio Production company.
We create “On-Hold” phone messages and other audio products for our customers’ phone systems.
Our products are professionally made, yet low priced in the market and therefore very appealing.
This role involves cold-calling potential sales prospects, who are business-owners in Australia.
As well as building a sales database through research and guidance using a CRM system. And also involvement in developing sales systems and marketing initiatives. It involves building relationships with potential and existing customers and selling or upgrading customer with our product(s).
The future outlook
This is a long-term, career opportunity with longer term scope for growth into Sales Management or additional sales opportunities.
• Research potential customers based on criteria and guidance
• Add customers and potential customers to database and follow up accordingly
• Reach out to potential new customers via cold calling telemarketing
• Develop relationship with existing customers to repeat orders, upgrades and referrals
• Work with marketing department to develop and improve marketing support and sales materials and promotions relevant to the role.
Firstly, I wish to hire just one person, not a company of telemarketers.
You must be in a position to work in a quiet environment and not be tied up or likely to be tied up with other personal duties such as tending a newborn baby.
• Passionate about achieving results
• Passionate about wanting to earn great money!
• Experience in a sales role
• A friendly, enthusiastic personality
• You like people and like building relationships
• A good communicator with confident spoken English
• A well-performing desk-based PC environment
• Ethernet (LAN) connected Internet connection with good speed test results
• A quiet, professional environment in which to work
• Dedication to a long-term career
• Willingness to learn and grow (which is rewarded!)
9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday (40hpw) Adelaide, Australia time.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role you will need to present Speed test results from [login to view URL]
You will also need to demonstrate your sales experience.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] interview. Previous applicants are welcome to re-apply if you match the above criteria.
Hi I’m interested and I’ve the experience you are looking for. 4+ years of sales and customer service. Requesting you to message me so that I can send you my other details