Teslim sırasında ödenir
Tele Calling Project
We are seeking motivated and dynamic individuals to join our team as Tele callers. As a Telecaller, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers and providing information about our products or services. Your primary goal is to generate leads and set up contracts on behalf of our company.
Target Audience: Potential New Customers
Script: No, it needs to be created (Can use own style, but guidelines provided)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in tele calling and sales
-Excellent Strong communication and persuasive skills in English.
- Ability to create effective natural scripts for sales calls
- Familiarity with the target audience and their needs
- Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and instructions
- Ability to follow guidelines effectively.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented with a strong desire to meet and exceed goals.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with CRM software is an advantage.
Make outbound calls to a list of potential customers
Introduce and explain our products or services to prospects.
Answer questions and address concerns of potential customers.
Keep accurate records of calls and customer information.
Follow a professional script or pitch.
Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly call quotas.
Schedule appointments or sale closing meeting with potential prospective customers
Maintain a polite and professional demeanour on calls.
This is a freelance position that involves remote work.
Flexible working hours.
A great Commission-based compensation available.
If you are a motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a desire to excel in a tele calling role, we encourage you to apply. Please contact us at by filling this form [login to view URL] to express your interest or learn more about this opportunity.
VASCO MEDICS INTERNATIONAL LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Proje NO: #37203840