FF GROUP TOOL INDUSTRIES is a well-known and fast-growing hand tools supplier with extensive experience in the t Hand Tools industry Industry,and in deep depth knowledge of tools’ innovation, design, and manufacture, that which nowatodays has developed evolved into a very powerful group of brands.
Our products are sold in 23 countries around the world and we are expanding our sales network rapidly very quickly by hiring ambitious and talented Tool Expert Sales People ready to get on board and be members in the building of the most successful tool brands of the future.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
The most worm welcome and great acceptance of our Brands After having excellent acceptance of our Brands in the French part of Belgium, which was led by our with our current local Sales Manager has driven us to the decision we are willing to hire our second area Area sales Sales manager Manager for the Flemish Part. We are looking for an ambitious sales person who knows the Belgium Market of DIY, Power Tools and Building Materials like the back of his hand. This The candidate potentially could become our Area Sales Manager which would in order to take off his career. The chosen selected candidate will needs to be a proven leader, will have the relevant experience in the Hand Tool Industries marketsMarket, strong market networking and proven “active” clientele, and will have a successful track record of increasing sales while managing a cross-functional team. We are also are looking for candidates with passion for the tool sector, DIY fans, open to those who want to be a differentiate, boost their carrier and become a leader and have passion for the tool sector! We offer full support, training and sales organization system to evolve and become can help him with all the efforts that needed to be the best experienced sales person!
Our proposal is addressed to a small business man, an entrepreneur, and not to a usual typical employee relationship. We don’t want to offer just a simple work position with conventional conditions. We are willing to offer very high renumerations earnings and benefits which are corresponding to a small businessman. Everything depends on your abilities (as described above), your willingness and efforts to expand cCompany’s business in the really big market of Belgium and of course on the results that you will bring us. If you have possess the above mentioned characteristics and industry’s know–how plus you hold a proved proven successful tracking record in sales, then you are the candidate that we are looking for!
• Develop company’s business-progression in the Flemish part of Belgium
• Ability to work in a field based role, executing a daily-weekly customer visit programplan, planned as composed by both the company and the candidate
• Promote and sampling sample our products by while performing live testsing them live during the sales customer visits
• Providing Fulfill the required reports on the progress of the day-to-day sales activities and results as required by Company, and providing necessary back-up to support sales and bonus programs objectives.
• Daily usage of the company’s software- ERP as a tool of conducting business
• In-depth knowledge of Belgium tools market, key players, sales channels, regional key features, while holding an active and updated clients’ list of wholesalers, DIY chain stores, hardware and independent stores
• New product introduction, placement and sampling throughout the whole sales network
• Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• At least 5 years work experience in a sales environment preferably in the hand tools or building materials industry
• Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or in relevant area (Master degree, is considered as an asset)
• Expert knowledge on the steps of the sales process
• Results-oriented & Self-disciplined
• French Flemish & English fluent written & spoken (Proficiency)
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness and ability to travel regularly by car around Belgium and stay overnights when required
• Computer skills and skype meeting are required
• Car license
• Ability to travel to FF GROUP’s headquarters and also to visit customers along with our area manager
• Extremely competitive High remuneration, pack while offering through a total compensation package higher than the competition!!
• A Great opportunity to evolve to a become Sales Manager or Country Mmanager to run the whole business in Belgium.
• Territory of operation will be determined in relation relative to the zone area of residence
• Training course in headquarters
• Initial filed visits Introduction to the territory zone of operation in along together with our
1 freelancer is bidding on average €27777 for this job
Hi, I am expert in sales, marketing, business development, cold calling and lead generation. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 3 years of experience in business development. I have worked as Business development M Daha Fazla