● 6 to 11 Years of Total IT experience.
● Minimum 3+ years of SFDC experience.
● Minimum 1+ Years of work experience in Lightning, one should be able to write clean code using Lightning.
● Rich experience in Salesforce Lightning and Integration.
● Extensive experience in [login to view URL] platform using APEX and Visualforce.
● Solid Implementation experience using Sales / Service / Custom cloud.
● Good experience in SFDC configuration and mapping features to the business requirements.
● Good Experience in Data Migration using SFDC import and export utilities.
● Experience in implementing integration solutions between CRM, ERP and Financial systems
● Strong RDBMS knowledge and building SQL queries.
● You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
● Train and lead staff
● Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
● Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
● Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
● Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
● Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Additional desired skills (Good to have):
● Good working knowledge in Object Oriented programming like Java, Ruby, C++.
● Experience in working with Bootstrap, Angular JS.
● Experience in working with Lightning and design components.
● Experience in marketing tools like Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, Eloqua
● Experience in products like Apptus, Veeva, nCino, Adobe Flex
● Able to handle data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data migration and integration.
● Proven ability to look at technical processes from a strategic standpoint and understand the inter-relationships.
● Recommend to team members or customers the appropriate and optimal use/configuration of a custom build solution.
● Exemplary enthusiast for code honesty, code modularity, code cleanliness and version control.
● Familiarity building custom solutions on: SAP, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, or other RDMS.
● Understanding of integration platforms such as, but not limited to: Cast Iron, Boomi, Informatica, Tibco, and Fusion.
● Able to translate the customer requirements and gap/fit analysis in to comprehensible functional configuration of Salesforce.com.
● Proven track record of writing, interpreting and managing deliverables of a consulting engagement.
● Must be able to think independently and creatively.
● Aptitude for taking on technical challenges.
● Awareness of the changing Cloud ecosystem and adjust to new technologies, methods and apps