We are looking for a freelancer/contractor to give first level support to all SAP users in our US subsidiaries. This is a project that we expect to be full time for the first 6 month (July 2010 - Dec 2010) and then gradually going back to maybe a 20% assignment.
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Supporting all SAP users at 3 locations (CT, OH and CA)
- Providing support once SAP has been rolled out to these locations
- Providing solutions to operational questions and know-how related problems
- Responsible for the coordination of users and SAP competence center at our HQ in Switzerland
- Technical 2 year degree. Prefer Bachelor in IT or Business Administration
- Broad knowledge SAP applications. Experience with various SAP modules and interfaces
- Good understanding of business processes in an industrial environment
- Experience in working in an international company
- Experience in providing SAP user support across multiple organizations
- Extensive experience with SAP support after implementation
- 4 years of experience with different SAP modules (preferrably in supply chain and production)
- Experience in working in a matrix organization on an international level
- Planning & organization skills
- Ability to give support on-site, but is also familiar with giving support remotely
- Willingness to travel to all locations with little notification. Will require extended stays at each location for a few weeks a time – no dedicated home base, but has to provide support where most needed
- Willingness to travel international to Switzerland for training.
Leadership and management skills:
- Proven support skills
- Ability to act as a trainer/teacher
- Strong people skills
- Good communication skills, customer oriented
- Self started and able to function in a high energy, fast paced team environment with minimal direction.
The person bidding for this project has to be physically present, alternately at one of our three subsidiaries in CT, OH and CA. It is also required, that the person bidding for the project can spend some training time in the corporate HQ in Switzerland.
We will not be able to sponsor any work visa for the US nor for Switzerland. The candidate has to be able to travel and work within the US without restrictions and has to be able to travel to Switzerland without restrictions.