We are looking for a freelancer/contractor to give first level support to all SAP users in our US subsidiaries. This is a project that we expect to be full time for the first 6 month (July 2010 - Dec 2010) and then gradually going back to maybe a 20% assignment.
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Supporting all SAP users at 3 locations (CT, OH and CA)
- Providing support once SAP has been rolled out to these locations
- Providing solutions to operational questions and know-how related problems
- Responsible for the coordination of users and SAP competence center at our HQ in Switzerland
- Technical 2 year degree. Prefer Bachelor in IT or Business Administration
- Broad knowledge SAP applications. Experience with various SAP modules and interfaces
- Good understanding of business processes in an industrial environment
- Experience in working in an international company
- Experience in providing SAP user support across multiple organizations
- Extensive experience with SAP support after implementation
- 4 years of experience with different SAP modules (preferrably in supply chain and production)
- Experience in working in a matrix organization on an international level
- Planning & organization skills
- Ability to give support on-site, but is also familiar with giving support remotely
- Willingness to travel to all locations with little notification. Will require extended stays at each location for a few weeks a time – no dedicated home base, but has to provide support where most needed
- Willingness to travel international to Switzerland for training.
Leadership and management skills:
- Proven support skills
- Ability to act as a trainer/teacher
- Strong people skills
- Good communication skills, customer oriented
- Self started and able to function in a high energy, fast paced team environment with minimal direction.