1. Develop/Modify JDE standard and custom reports, applications, tables, business views, dara structures and business functions.
2. Document Requirement, technical design and specifications.
3. Review and analyse business requirement and develop solutions using JDE1.
4. Coordinate/lead projects with independent contractor and vendor consultant.
5. Perform unit testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected.
6. Analyse and troubleshooting system processes.
Minimum Qualification -
3-5 years as a JDE programmer Analyst and developing JDE business solutions in 9.2 environment.