Looking for experienced secuirty devs who understand linux, iptables and nginx well.
Require a linux firewall and reverse proxy that will
- allow for multiple domains
- allow for multiple internal web servers
- route traffic to internal web servers / ssl web servers internally based on domain.
- allow for smtp and mail proxy
- would like internal email mapping to internal web servers
- external mx record is nginx service, which will pass traffic to internal mail server.
- gateway needs to have masquerading so that internal servers can access the internet.
- no dhcp server required.
- all internal servers statically assigned must be able to access internet from the nginx server
- server will have 2 interfaces (1 WAN & 1 LAN)
Server will be on an OpenVZ container. Please consider NAT issues when programming application. Would like to refrain from modifying host configuration files.
- script base isntall or with step by step instructions from a fresh Centos 6.x container (preferable)
- a backup of the container itself for restore on our host.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $185 for this job
Hi there, i am very interested to complete this project. please see my past reviews related to system administration lets complete this project