E-Marketing and SEO

Lignocell Limited is one of the Leading coir fibre pith manufacturer and they are the pioneers in the business.

Currently they are in an expansion process and also looking to propmote their brands over the internet and also looking to exchange links with highly rated websites.

Other than that they love to deal with a partner to do their e-Marketing and Web promotional campaigns.

These are the terms and conditions.

-- The bidding service provider must provide a detail plan and milestones of the emarketing campaign.

-- All the phases should provide the detail information of what needs to be done, technically and operationally from Lignocell's website point of view.

-- Any suggestions for the current website's Meta Tags and contents

-- What will be the cost of a each phase.

-- How long will it take to be effective on the net.

-- What are the sites being used for link exchanges

-- what are the best keywords for Lignocell

-- So the plan should cover the all details with your suggestions

-- Only the serious and professional service providers should do the bid submission

-- Bid document should cover Technical and Financial aspects as well.

The selected bider has to provide the cntinuous service for a periode of One yeat minimum.

And also he/she should mention about the charges for next coming 3 years.

Don;t waste time on bidding via GAF...initially.

The selection will depend on the Technical Proposal + Fnancial Proposal.

Technical Proposal will carry 70% of the Points where as Financial Proposal Carry the other 30%


Bid documents need to be submitted in a professional Manner.

-- Cover Page

-- Content Page

-- Expression of Interest

-- Main Services Provide by the bider

-- Service Plan for Lignocell with milestones

-- Recomendation and the Pros and Cons of the Current site which is running under [url removed, login to view]

-- Return on Investment after completion of Each of your service

-- Beneficial Periode

-- Fincial Proposal emphasizing the cost per each Phase.

The payments will be done via ESCrow once we have idetified the best bider for us.

Depending on the bidders bid value we will posting the project on GAF and will invite only the Selected bider to bid for that project.

After that bider can start working,we wil be posting the value of the initial phase before the development starts.


Happy Bidding

Procurement Manager for Lignocell

[url removed, login to view]

Beceriler: Elektronik Pazarlama, Yasal, Link Oluşturma, Araştırma, Betik Yükleme

Daha fazlasını gör: www marketing internet com, www marketing, www escrow us, www escrow it, where is escrow, what's escrow, what seo, what's an escrow service, what's an escrow, what need to be done in marketing, what marketing is all about, what is the cost of a business plan, what is seo professional, what is seo business, what is escrow service, what is an seo service, what is an escrow service, what is a marketing manager, what are seo services, what are milestones, website with seo cost, websites marketing, web site marketing service, website development proposal for bid, website charges per page

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Colombo, Sri Lanka

Proje NO: #92300