(Our company does not, and never will charge money to applicants)
Debian Linux System Administrators / Technicians Needed
International company is looking for Linux System Administrators / Technicians who have specific experience working with Debian and or Debian based distributions.
Open to: Residents living in India, Philippines and other areas of Asia
-Formal training or self taught experience in Linux and having some experience specifically with Debian based Linux.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, this can be done through typing, you do not necessarily need good spoken English skills.
THIS POSITION WILL HAVE YOU WORK FROM A REMOTE LOCATION TO ACCESS OUR COMPANY'S SYSTEM, THEREFORE WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE WORKERS WORK FROM ACROSS ASIA, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A JOB FOR WHICH YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MOVE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SET YOUR OWN WORKING HOURS
Evaluation period: Since we will not be able to meet with you in person to interview, our company has an evaluation period of approximately 1 week. During this time we ask that the applicant work for us on a part time basis of at most 15-20 hours that week (can be less) and to show us their basic competency in Debian Linux. After showing us this, the employee can start work with us full time.
- (based off full time, 40-45 hour work week)
- starting weekly salary will be between $125-150 USD per week
- After 2 full weeks (does not include evaluation period) of work in which the employee shows us that he / she is capable and effective the pay will raise to $200 per week.
- After time period of 1 1/2 month of working with us, pay will raise to $250 per week and will increase incrementally over the first year.
Please e-mail us and tell us about your experience with Linux in general and specifically with Debian based Linux distributions.
(If you do not have Debian Linux experience you may still apply, however you must state to us that you are willing to learn the necessary skills involved in moving from another distro to Debian)
Please post here or mail us at: [removed]
Thank You for your time.