Hi, I am looking for someone who has experience of Joomla, and website building (not designing). Some basic SEO experience is a plus, but not essential.
I have 10 Joomla websites with different templates and would like the following done to them:
1) enable SEO friendly URL re-writes + nice keyword links eg with openSEF.
2) 2 different types of site structure (about half the sites with either one):
a. home page should link only to the site map, the site map links to all of the internal pages (except type 2 pages), all the internal pages link to the home page and the site map. These types of content pages:
i. articles (blog entries) that are linked to as normal
ii. articles that are not linked to anywhere (but I can turn into type (i)s later on and keep the same URL)
iii. pages for link exchanges (probably different sections for the different link communities? See below)
iv. pages for article exchange
b. Flat navigation: every page has a navigation bar, which has links to each every page. Same types of content pages (including type ii that isn’t linked from anywhere)
3) Install 5 link communities ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]). Check to see whether the automatic version (perhaps with the premier version) of these has a footprint (i.e. a bit of code that is common to all that use it, and is obvious to the SEs). If not, install the automatic version on 8 of my sites, the manual version on 7.
4) Google sitemaps for sites that use a sitemap. Your advice is needed here: I want 10 of the sites to have “mini-net” navigation: The home pages links ONLY to a Site Map. The Site Map links to all of the internal pages/articles and all of the internal pages link back to the home page and site map. I heard that putting Google sitemaps on the site is an easy way for me to add content to the site and for it to be included automatically on the sitemap. What do you think? This sounds easy … is it?
5) Google analytics (set up a different account under a different name for each account, so google doesn’t know that the websites are all mine)
6) RSS to be setup on 8 sites
7) Between 5 blank articles for which I can fill the titles and content in later
8) Remove the generic published Joomla content that comes with the template (simply unpublishing should be fine).
Excel sheet with all the details, comments etc that you generate during the project.