I have a PSD finalized layout, which I have turned into a table with sliced images. I need this table to be turned into a MySpace layout. I want to hide the regular MySpace links (such as Contact Profile, Interests, Details, etc.) and make this new table the center focus. Please see the attached screenshots.
1. I will deliver the table layout, all images are linked to hosted images already.
2. The supplied MySpace account must be modified (MySpace hacks) to hide all information except for the standard MySpace header and footers.
3. The image slices supplied in the table layout must be linked accordingly to replace the old MySpace links (see example).
4. I want to change the MySpace background color and text color to match the design I am supplying.
5. I want the "My Friends" and "Comments" sections to appear below the table, styled accordingly.
An example of what I want to see is at: [url removed, login to view]
1. I want this to look the same in IE, FireFox, Safari.
2. I don't mind MySpace hacks as long as they won't upset MySpace.
3. I don't want the table layout changed at all.
Here is the template you will be working from:
[url removed, login to view]
I need this wrapped up by this weekend. Good luck, I look forward to working with you!