Looking for a seasoned expert programmer for programming specific aspects of an internal search website.
Will need future tweaks and adds, this will be the first of the sequence.
1. Simple submission form that will archive user's data submission into database to be able to be searched.
2. Configure to spit out search results which will be displayed in a google-like results page.
3. Create Log in/Register page with "My Page" which will list user's previously posted data submission as well as some profile information.
4. Create "Add to this result" box and "email this search to friend" box on the results page.
5. Create "Related Searches" Box that will display relevant search terms to the search term that was performed.
6. Create results bar graph by search term on search results page.
The page should be updated real-time and dynamic.
Would be great if you are experienced as well as flexible and open-minded.