Overview: Cloud hosted application that would be able to adjust Stop-Loss orders when pre-defined conditions (variables) are met with a Forex broker, and send alerts.
Users: 1 user, personal use.
Application Hosted Platform: Cloud (e.g. AWS)
Exchange: Oanda (Forex) Live & Practice
1. SSL for login
2. User can easily update API keys.
3. Additional recommendations welcome.
Purpose: To move stop-loss level when a certain price level is met and send an alert when the move is made.
Orders: Orders are entered as bracket orders on the exchange directly or through the TradingView API.
Workflow: Initial orders along with Take Profit and Stop-Loss levels (bracket orders) will be initially set on the exchange directly or through the TradingView interface by user. This app will move the Stop-Loss level when a price level is met.
W = Current price on exchange
Y = Stop-loss order on exchange
A = User’s target 1
A1 = Target 1 SL level
B = User’s target 2
B1 = Target 2 SL level.
C = User’s target 3
C1 = Target 3 SL level.
* 1 to 6 levels can be set per position.
*Price levels need to be raw (without adding margin). Stop-Loss levels should be inclusive of spreads, such as it is on the exchange.
If W = A change Y to A1
If W = B change Y to B1
If W = C change Y to C1
Example: if I enter a long on EUR/USD at 1.3000 with a stop at 1.2000; when price goes to 1.3500 I want my stop to move automatically to 1.3100.
1. Can pre-define 1-4 levels per position.
2. Levels can be copied from one position to another.
3. Variables can be predefined before the position is opened (when orders are set).
4. Variables should be able to be modified for ongoing trades.
5. Levels can be set via absolute price or pips away.
6. Levels for active positions can be changed.
7. User defined time zone for time stamps.
1. Positions should be identified by:
c. Order ticket number
2. Interface should render well on mobile devices.
1. Can be sent via email from and to pre-determined accounts.
2. Required Alerts: When SL level has changed, when position is closed.
3. Email contents:
a. Subject – Instrument, Trade ID
ii. Trade ID
iii. Time stamp
iv. Action taken
v. Old level, new level.
Maximum simultaneous positions monitored: 30
Log: A page in the app that displays a log recording all changes that the app makes on the exchange.
Possible expansion: Export values from TradingView specific Fibonacci levels to be the SL-Levels.
Hello. I've made a number of applications similar to this one and have been writing trading programs for 20+ years. Given the API, place you wish to run the program, and for speed of development and easy expansion of t Daha Fazla