Browser Assistant pop-up window.
PLEASE VIEW ATTACHEMENTS FIRST!
Pop up window is a stand alone program opening when first browser opens.
1/ Pop up windows opens in offscreen mode.
2/ Pop up window opens with 2 conditions: mousing over a link + pressing ctrl key in the same time.
3/ Pressing ctrl key a second time (with same web site) offscreens the pop up window.
4/ Pressing shift key temporarily saves display in status bar.
5/ When pop up window is called, it captures the search engine name & query.
6/ Pop up window minimizes with the mouse or by pressing Ctrl key.
7/ To delete an opened or closed bookmark, just “delete”.
8/ Pop up windows closes with computer.
(See PDF for following:)
1. Clear blue colour: search already done.
2. Red colour: search engine in use.
3. To go back & forth in search history.
4. To bookmark all minimized web pages in the same folder.
5. To bookmark a single web pages.
6. Violet: search not yet done.
7. To open a search window in the host browser.