Changes I would like to have made:
1. Setup an "Administrator" area for the admin functions
- Move the charts, users, and groups tabs to this area
- place no. 2, 3, & 4 in this area as well.
2. Setup an input or variable for the site name - currently "Pulse"
3. Setup an input or variable for the copyright / footer line.
4. User Login
- setup a variable / input page to change the domain that is used and the AuthO key from Google
- be able to designate the password for the user so I can select to use the Google Apps login for some users and set the password myself for other users. Store the passwords in a hash in the db.
5. I need to make the charts smaller so I can put more on the page and have them go two, three, or four across depending on the user's screen resolution. Is there a way I could "zoom" in on one chart to make just that one chart big?