Devam Ediyor

494872 Google Places - LOCAL SEO TOP 7

I NEED MULTIPLE GOOGLE PLACES/LOCAL LISTINGS ON FIRST PAGE.

LISTINGS ARE IN THE PHOENIX, ARIZONA AREA.

WHITEHAT ONLY.

LISTINGS MUST BE IN THE FIRST 5 LISTINGS FOR KEYWORD.

30% WILL BE PAYED WHEN IN FIRST 7, REMAINING 70% WILL BE PAYED WHEN IN FIRST 5.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, SEO

Daha fazlasını görün: seo whitehat, phoenix, local seo, local area, arizona, places seo, seo google places, seo top page, places page, google places top, seo places, places page google, google places page, local places, page google places, top google places listings, google places seo, top google places, need phoenix, top listings google local, top google listings, google local seo, local listings google, google seo top, need page google

İşveren Hakkında:
( 29 değerlendirme ) Chandler, United States

Proje NO: #2240787