Script to run on Windows. It should do this:
1. Open a webshoppage in a. IE, b. FF c. Chrome d. Safari
2. With keyboard/mouse-macro buy a product, go to basket, login, do complete buy.
3. Read last page. If this says: "Succesfull buy" -> Do nothing
4. If not succesfull, send SMS-message AND email to webshopmaster: "Hey you have got an error".
Run this script every x minutes.
- A. If pages change a little bit, script should still run, so it has to read the buttons (graphic): submit, next, etcetera. And find checkboxes to check with mousepointer by:
- first finding textline and then find checkbox with mousepointer (doubbleclick to check/uncheck)
- B. If it hangs on a page ,and does not succeed in x minutes, it has to send SMS-message AND mail too.
- C. Easy adjustable if there are page-changes.
This script is to be sure that the webshop is functioning as it should.
Regards, Eef Weenink