My current website consists of the following;
- 3 pages
- Paypal commerce
I built it utilizing a WYSIWYG What You See Is What You Get type software. It is an online store for fashion items.
What I am after;
1. Fancy E-commerce function (all standard stuff, add product, checkout, pay via credit card, paypal etc) that allows users to purchase from both Australia and the UK/Europe as I have 2xdistribution centers for my product. They need to be able to select postage and currency depending on location.
2. Content must be able to be managed by myself and easily updated. Using open source CMS software.
3. Extra page for blog that i can update easily utilizing open source software.
4. Lastly, but most important. The website needs to be found in google, bing and search engines etc. We require SEO and quality backlinks. We need the website found, but we don't want heaps of dodgy back links that will hinder our site in the future.
We would fondly look upon those who have worked on fashion websites before so please provide examples if you have them.
Looking forward to your responses and bids.
5. One extra bit. I also require a basic ebay html template.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $430 for this job
We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relationship with you. Please establish a private message board for detailed discussions and work samples. Thanks