My site has been up and running for 8 years now. We switched to Joomla about 2 years ago and are using the Sobi2 business directory.
I have also recently added the AceSEF by Joomace to allow for the creation of SEF urls within the Sobi2 pages.
This project is to:
1. Modify Sobi2 business listing fly page (main page for each business) to make it more appealing.
2. Add the name of our town and province to all append all categories so this gets added to the url. For example, right now the pizza category would read: mywebsite/pizza/joespizza I want it to read: mywebsite/akron-ohio/pizza/joespizza
3. Check Business Directory load time. Since enabling the SEF component the main Business Directory page loads quite slow.
4. As an extension to #2 above, look at all links to see what can be done with SEO. I have many many categories within the business directory so it needs to be something that can be applied to all categories somehow.
FOR THE SOBI2 FLY Pages:
1. To modify the individual business listing fly page. Right now it has a website link button, email link button and Google Maps button. The Google Map renders within the fly page as well but looks, well, like crap.
2. So, on the fly page I'd like to re-format the way the business information is rendered to look much more visually appealing.
3. For the Google Map, I'd like to to fit neatly within the page, maybe even with the Street View option.
4. Redo the three buttons on the fly page (website link, email link, Google maps link) and add in two new options - Facebook and Twitter
ADDING NAME OF TOWN AND PROVINCE:
1. Separate from the fly page: I want to add the name of the town and province to ALL categories. This requires database knowledge as it is the same town and province for all categories. Find/Replace may work.
LOAD TIME (SEF)
1. Check to see if load time can be faster. There are a bunch of settings in the AceSEF component that I purchased.
2. AceSEF can be used for SEO as well so someone knowledgeable with SEO may be of great help here.
1. As mentioned above I need someone to first look at the links and link structure to see what can be done.
*AS WITH ALL MY PROJECTS: PLEASE PM me for DETAILS and a link to the website so you can see the scope before bidding.