I have installed sh404sef and JSitemapPro into my Joomla 3 website. I use K2. All have been enabled and are working. The site was redesigned last year and now I am not visible on search engines. This site was be #1 on Google for several years up until 2013 and Bing until recently.
However they are not working as well as they should. So this is what I need:
1. the .html suffix removed from URLs using sh404sef
2. [url removed, login to view] fixed so not blocking things unnecessarily
3. Sitemaps need to be done for Joomla and VBulletin component.
4. Apply sitemaps and fix errors in Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools
5. Make Google Analytics appear in sh404sef dashboard
6. Apply sitemaps and fix errors in Bing Webmaster Tools
7. .htaccess file checked to confirm it is OK
8. Check jQuery Easy settings to ensure best performance
9. Re-submit site to search engines
10. Need a simple custom 404 error page
There will be much more work including design work - in the near future on this site after this part is complete.
If you are interested, message me for the url of the website. This is my first job using Freelancer, I was using RAC before the takeover. So bear with me as I learn the procedures here.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 208$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I have good working experience in Joomla / sh404sef / JSitemapPro / [url removed, login to view] the complete Job Description where you need to fix recent issues with removing .html suffix URLs using sh404sef + [url removed, login to view] fixed + Si Daha fazlası