Devam Ediyor

497990 Google Local Listing - Top 5

Here is the Google Places listing that I need in the top 5:

[url removed, login to view]:1633f16ee4f0415f

For keywords, I was thinking:

arizona realtor

arizona real estate agent

Listings must be in the first 5 listings for keyword.

30% will be payed when listing is in the top 7, and remaining 70% will be payed when in top 5.

The site already has extensive on-page SEO and linkbuilding, but I need citations and SEO for the Google Places Listing itself, not the website.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, Link Oluşturma, Gayrimenkul, SEO

Daha fazlasını görün: top local citations, thinking maps, maps google, local listing, Local Citations, HL 7, google place, google local, google local places listing, citations for local seo, arizona, google citations, place keywords google, listing top google maps, google page listing, google local places google local, google agent, seo google local, listing google local, seo google places, google listing seo, seo keywords top google, local listing citations, google place page, place google

İşveren Hakkında:
( 29 değerlendirme ) Chandler, United States

Proje NO: #2243907