This link building campaign is for 7 sites and we are looking to make this long term
NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites, No Comments.
Specific keywords and corresponding URL will be provided
Our requirement are as follows :
* Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence. Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
* 500 PR6+ backlinks. Some websites to have PR7 and PR8. As many PR9 & 10 as/if possible
* Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses
* all backlinks must be do follow.
* Links are not to be spammy.
* No link farms accepted.
* The page where the link is placed on must be minimum PR6 or above.
* One link per domain will be counted so 500 links must come from different domains.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and anchor text must not have nofollow tag.
* No links from under construction pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be One way non-reciprocal links. Possible from relevant websites.
* Links must be static html links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of blackhat software. Seriously, you know what I mean. You must build links manually (Like 7 a Day) and spread them over at minimum of 60 days.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 60 days to avoid any penalties.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked
We have 7 sites that we need this service for so you are allowed to use upto 4 of our sites on each domain meaning you only need to find 2 sites to link to for our 7 sites.
We are wanting to do this on a long term basis in order to keep our rankings that these links will bring us so do a good job and it will be long term for you.
The link builder should be highly experienced. Must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good results will mean ongoing business for you.
Please note: Whitehat is crucial and required. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. Payment will be made after I have received the spreadsheet and verified each link.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet : Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed.
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid.
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not meet the guidelines. We'll escrow 25% upfront and release after 125 backlinks are complete, 50% after 250, 75% after 375, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid. Ongoing monthly opportunity for competent white Hat service meeting the above requirements.
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 338$ teklif veriyor
Hello Sir , We are very experienced with Angela's and Paul's type of Backlink profiles . Please visit http://www.goodseoservices.net view details