We had spoken last month in regards to a previous project I had running.
I wanted to reach out to you exclusively before I posted this new project on the board.
I have hired a full-time writer and now I need a SEO person. I felt that separating the two tasks was better for my business. (Couldn't afford to have all my eggs in one basket.)
Here are the guidelines for the link building, they should meet the following criteria:
• Links must be a PR3 or higher
• Links from .gov's and .edu's are acceptable and appreciated when relevant
• Links should be related to our industry or niche
• Links must be from different domains, ip addresses, and c blocks
• Links should not be any more than 4 clicks from the homepage
• All links should be free and not paid for
• All links should be manually obtained do not use a submission software or service
• Links to gambling, pornography, religious, political or other spam, black listed or unrelated sites will not be accepted and will result in the termination of this agreement without further pay.
• No link farms, directory sites, blackhat websites, etc
• Links from sites already linking to our site will not be counted
• Link pages should be static
• All links must be indexable and may not contain page restrictions
• Basically don't try to trick or cheat the system. I want real links
Also all links are to be delivered via a report at the end of each week in the following xls format:
1. Site url
2. Link url
3. IP Address,
4. Google Ranking
5. The page you have linked it to on our site
I would need you to subscribe to my RSS feed and once you see a new post has been published you start the link building for that post. Each post should have 3 incoming links. For one of those links I will need you to spin the post and submit to an article database. The other two links can come from other sources... Just as long as they stay within the guidelines mentioned above.
How much would you charge me per post for the actions described above?