Search Consultant with HEART and PASSION (Home based)
* Australia based
* Fast Growing Firm
* Passionate and enthusiastic team.
You will have outstanding ability to deal with clients and prospective clients in a services environment. We are an online marketing firm serving small to medium sized businesses all over Australia and United States.
The purpose of Search Consultant is to serve as the owner of search engine related services in our company.
Our goal is to ‘Wow' the customers with exceptional customer service thus turning them into our raving fans. This role as a result requires a person with an ‘eye for detail' and an unwavering passion to help the business succeed and get the most out of their investment with us in search engine related services.
There is no re-location involved. You will work from your home. The following are important:
- You have a reliable and working PC.
- You have a reliable and fast Internet connection.
- You will not be required to work during Australian business hours. However, when there are customer meetings, you may be required to attend such meetings at odd hours. We do try to minimise such meetings.
We will not accept lack of internet connection or problems with PC as excuse for not being able to deliver the services.
Since the work is done remotely, it is essential that you are organised and manage your own time. You are expected to work 6 days a week for 8 hours a day. On some days, you may have to extend the hours, depending on the deliverables. You will be measured by the accuracy and quality of the delivery.
You will need to use our system for timesheets and communications. You must be available also on Skype during working hours.
You must be skilled in Search Engine Optimization and produce results for the customers. We do not use any Blackhat methods. However, we do need to be in a position to promise that they will get leads. So, it is not enough to bring the traffic to the site through organic search, Google Places, Videos, Articles, backlinks, forum posting etc but also help CONVERT that traffic in to leads.
You must keep yourself up to date with the changes, new methods and systems. After the 3rd month, access to new tools, courses and methods will be made available.
While SEO is the main work, we would like the person to have skills in these areas, if possible:
- Conversion Optimization
- Pay per Click - Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook
- Google Analytics – segmentation, goals, funnels
- Google Website Optimizer for testing
- Facebook, Twitter Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
We realise that you may or may not have all these skills. That's OK as long as you have the SEO skills and demonstrate interest in learning new material.
The role attracts a handsome salary. However, we'd like to know what your expectation is. Every 12 months, you will be entitled for a 4 week holiday. You will also be allowed 5 days sick leave in year. The first 3 months will be probationary and during this time either party can cancel the arrangement with 1 week notice.
Payments will be made to your bank account, monthly, in arrears.
In your cover letter please write these following in:
- Your demonstrable skills
- Write your self-assessed skills levels in the following on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest.
o Conversion Optimization
o Pay per Click - Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook
o Google Analytics – segmentation, goals, funnels
o Google Website Optimizer for testing
o Facebook, Twitter Marketing
o Social Media Marketing
- Your ability to provide references that we can talk to (we can call them in any country)
- Your expected remuneration
- Times you are able to work.
- Confirmation that you have reliable PC, fast internet connection and that you will be able to use our systems + be available on Skype.
Responsibilities ill include:
• Optimization – search, website, keywords
• Liaise with the development team for any changes.
• Keyword research, Longtail keyword discovery
• Submissions – local directory, search engines, article and other directories
• Google Places
• Back link development – incl. themed links (oneway)
• Forum links
• Ensure the backlinks are alive
• Weekly and Monthly Reports
• Customer liaison regarding search work.
• Learn new methods, systems and share with others in the team via Skype or GoToMeeting.
We are looking for people who will exemplify the following qualities:
• Reliable, honest, proactive and dependable.
• The ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised.
• Excellent organisational, time management and written and oral communication skills.
• A passion for exceptional and outstanding customer service.
• The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• A desire to learn and grow.
This exciting role is for people who are highly motivated and enjoy working with clients and prospects that have analytical bent.
PLEASE NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Once the technical test and verbal interview are done, you will need to provide references that we can talk to.
PLEASE read the ad first, send the CV. Don't post to PMB asking us to check your profile etc. If you are not able to follow the instructions, we can't short list you.