Must get site to the Top 1-5 on Google for specific Keyword.
KEYWORD IS share market
site name is [url removed, login to view]
You will build as many links as it takes to get to the top 1-5 in google. I will pay based through milestone. Once my keywords are in the top 10, I will released 50% payment
and as i see in top 5 i will release remaining 50%
*Please show us your passed example work and submit a plan on how you will accomplish this goal when submitting proposal.
If this job works out there will be more domains that need to get ranked high in the search engines.
* Respond with how you will complete this job, the methods you will use, and how long it will be until all of the links have been completed.
* An initial review of the site for content optimization is required before Link Building can start. Report what is needed to help Link Building work. Must have a firm understanding for SEO.
* Link Building Criteria:
- One-way and permanent links only
- Do not use automated software for link submission
- Links must be submitted in a phased manner to avoid sudden link building activity by search engines
- Should look natural to google
- No links from groups of sites with same C-block IP
- Links will not be from framed pages
- Links will not be on Flash sites or pages
- No black hat techniques! No cloaking etc.
- No link farms, forums, spam sites, or link directories
- Links should not be from bad neighborhoods - No links from gambling, adult, or other off topic sites
- English language sites only
- Linking sites have to be spider friendly.
- Links not be through a redirect script
- Links will not include a "nofollow" tag or any other robot tags
- All links need to be permanent
- Links should not be on a site penalized or banned by Google
- Links will contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a title tag on the text hyperlink
- Links will be followed by a short description of the target website also containing related keywords
*Link Report: (For each link, we will require a completed linking report detailing)
1. URL of link location
2. Page Rank of the page where the link is located
3. The number of outbound links on the page where the link is located
4. IP address of the site
5. Site Theme