Please note we are open to any and all suggestion for getting and maintaining traffic as long as it is all white hat SEO. We have several more sites we want to do after this so good performance on this project will get you more work with us.
This project is for creating 200 permanent links to our lawyer/legal site.
One-way links (not reciprocal). PR2 to PR6. Must be slowly added. No more than five to ten a week
All links MUST meet the following criteria:
1. Must be on PR2 to PR6 (PR8 if possible) pages.
2. Must be quality links (no link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings or paid sites). We are open to suggestions.
3. At least 50% must be PR4+ sites.
4. Must use anchored text of our choice.
5. Must give weekly reports on project Status.
6. No automated submissions, must be manually submitted.
7. No blacklisted, banned or Spam sites.
8. No dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
9. One link per site (IP). No duplicate links on any website.
10. No more than 30 outgoing links on the page on which our link will appear.
11. Must be relevant to our company. Relevant links ONLY.
12. Page where link can be found must be able to be indexed by search engines, not redirects, or dis-allowed by robots.txt.
13. Page containing link must be listed in Google's Cache and be search engine searchable.
14. NO rel=”nofollow” links in the code.
15. Sites using dynamically generated links are not acceptable.
16. Must provide report of your work in an excel spreadsheet showing URL (Where our site appears) and anchored text used.
17. We have the option to disapprove links that are unacceptable. As long as the links you place meet these project specifications there will not be any problems in this regard.
18. Links must be permanent.
19. NO reciprocal links will be paid unless we specifically contract you for that.
20. Payment will be made for every 50 approved links.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
I have experience on law related project now am doing reciprocal linking on www.sparlinlaw.com.I will be going to [url removed, login to view] i feel it is easy to me because your project is also law related .