We are looking for someone who has expertise in Adobe AIR, or something else if the technology allows the tasks below, and building a scraping system of Google Keyword Tools as well as the Google search results.
What We Expect:
The downloadable tool that achieves the following tasks:
- Connects to our server to check on user verification upon login to the tool
- To be able to scrape a free version of Google Keyword Tools and pops up an image verification so that we can proceed to the keyword research within the tool
- Enable keyword search in Broad, Phrase, and Exact
- Display the results in the tool window
- For each row, scrape browser and gather information on total search number with/without quotes, the average value of top 10 PageRanks, top 1 PageRank, number of Google/Yahoo index as well as backlink pages, etc.
- Also, scrape Squidoo and EZineArticle, and some domain service to figure out if the search term domains/directory name are taken.
- For each row, calculate specific formula, which we will provide, with those numbers above and output the results.
- When user clicks each keyword, display a popup that shows the description of the data as well as the plotted graph, which we explain in detail.
- Within the popup, display LSI keywords related to the search term.
- Add capability to import/export csv or some kind of reports of search results in future use.
- Make the search compatible in both single and multi byte for international character set.
We would like to minimize the cost and delivery time, so if you do not have experience in this field, please do not bid: however, if you have had any experience, and futuremore, if you have some previous work scripts, this should be a straight forward project to work on.
Also, even if you know how to scrape data, it would be dangerous to do it all once, so add capability to adjust time scale and thread as well.
We are looking forward to working with you!