Kapalı

High Google Ranking

Hi.

I am looking for someone who can take my website from zero to hero by getting it to the top 5 google rankings for my selected keyword. The winning bidder will have to maintain my website in the top 5 for a period of 6 months. Note: Only legal tactics will be accepted / tolerated.

75% of the payment will be made once the site consistently ranks within the top 5 google rankings for my selected keyword. The remaining 25% will paid after 6 months (only if the winning bidder has succeded in maintaining the ranking to the top5)

Depending on how easy it is for me to work with the winning bidder, I will provide him / her with a lot more work on successful completion of this project.

Beceriler: Reklam, Pazarlama, SEO

Daha fazlasını görün: top ranks, c ranking, 75 high, top google ranking, take google, Hero, google marketing, keyword ranks, marketing website ranking, ranking project seo keyword, maintain seo google, top ranking keyword, google keyword ranking, payment ranking, ranking top, rankings top google, seo google ranking, ranking site, website google ranking, top ranking project, project google keyword, keyword ranking seo, top google ranking keyword, site ranking google, 100 google

İşveren Hakkında:
( 9 değerlendirme ) Cardiff, United Kingdom

Proje NO: #717551

26 freelancers are bidding on average $748 for this job

Gamit

A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!

in 21 gün içinde750$ USD
(1324 Değerlendirme)
9.6
Top10Rankings

Please see PM!

in 25 gün içinde250$ USD
(609 Değerlendirme)
8.8
w3bmaster

Hi first of all nobody can ofer 100% guarantees (good luck with such "experts") top5 as condition is ilogical and irealistic tell me url/age/the targeted keyphrases I work milestone + link budget Regards

in 120 gün içinde1000$ USD
(217 Değerlendirme)
8.2
shubhinetwork

Kindly look at the PM Regards Shubhinetwork

in 150 gün içinde750$ USD
(92 Değerlendirme)
7.2
data2007

Hi, Please check PM, Regards, data2007.

in 60 gün içinde500$ USD
(68 Değerlendirme)
6.4
karbonn

Please check PMB

in 50 gün içinde350$ USD
(55 Değerlendirme)
6.4
TishaSoft

Pls check PMB.

in 30 gün içinde250$ USD
(26 Değerlendirme)
6.1
itinfocube

Hi Please check PMB for details. Thanks ITinfoCube

in 30 gün içinde250$ USD
(14 Değerlendirme)
6.1
seostep

We are performance based SEO Company located in india, providing quality services. Please check PM for details. Thanks - SEO Step

in 360 gün içinde1000$ USD
(25 Değerlendirme)
5.2
himanshusofttech

Sir please check PMB.

in 60 gün içinde750$ USD
(15 Değerlendirme)
4.4
usmanakhtar29

Hi, check PM for more details. Regards Usman Akhtar.

in 100 gün içinde250$ USD
(6 Değerlendirme)
3.7
optimizareseo

Hello,my expertise is SEO.I can optimally optimize your site both on-page and off-page and guaranteed improvement of your rankings in Search Engines hierarchies and organic targeted traffic to your site. Please check P Daha fazlası

in 180 gün içinde5000$ USD
(1 Değerlendirme)
3.1
naderwanis

the exact solution is in your PM

in 30 gün içinde300$ USD
(5 Değerlendirme)
3.5
cognitive46

Please Read PMB

in 45 gün içinde250$ USD
(2 Değerlendirme)
1.7
toporganicseo

Hi, Pls let me know ur keywords Thanks

in 180 gün içinde750$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
sunce86

Hi. Please check PM. Thanks DS

in 90 gün içinde400$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
edusoftwebtech

Please check PMB for bid details,SEO package and strategy.

in 30 gün içinde250$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
royalindia4u

Dear Client, Please check message box for more details.

in 30 gün içinde400$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
jamesretuya

Please see my online portfolios on the following websites for your perusal: 1. [url removed, login to view] 2. [url removed, login to view] 3. [url removed, login to view] Thank you.

in 30 gün içinde400$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
eminseo

Greetings ! Please see PMB for details. Thanks: Vatan

in 15 gün içinde600$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
1.9