I own a U.S. based marketing firm that offers a variety of marketing and sale services. One of the service we offer is organic, off-page SEO services.
I am looking for a company to subcontract these services out to.
*****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CARFULLY - IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTURCTIONS PERFECTLY YOUR SUBMISSION WON'T BE CONSIDERED******
1. The right company must have an established history of getting first page rankings on Google and other serach engines
2. The right company must be able to provide proof of these first page rankings with screen-shots and other appropriate methods. I need to see at least 10 cases where you took a particular client to the first page of google for their product or service.
3. The right company must be able to provide references that I can check
4. You MUST provide pricing. If you don't provide pricing I won't even call you. Because I will be sub-contracting these services, my costs will be very important. If you quote your retail rates you won't be considered. I know what things cost and I won't over pay. So you must be realistic must be willing to work a substantial discount. However, here is what you'll get in return: a long term relationship with a busy American marketing firm.
5. FOR THOSE THAT APPLY, YOU MUST SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING IN THE SUBJECT LINE: SEO APPLICANT
My email is automatically sorted. So if you do not put "SEO Applicant" in the subject line, my system will automatically delete your email. If you follow this instruction correctly, my system will put your email in a special folder and I will review your information.