I am seeking talented writer(s) and re-writer(s) to rewrite an E-book for a fitness site! approximately 12000 words
You MUST have EXCELLENT English writing skills...If you don't, do NOT bother applying for this. You'd simply be wasting both your time and mine.
• English proficiency is a must. Both writing and speaking skills!
• Articles must be written in conversational American English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
• A great vocabulary is a must
• Rewritten article must be 100% unique.
• Articles must pass CopyScape.
• Articles must pass dustball checks.
• Articles must be free from spelling and grammatical errors
• Article must include the primary key phrase provided.
• This article must include an introduction. The reader needs to be told what is coming.
• This article must not be time specific (i.e. Christmas, Halloween, 6-weeks until fall). Each article needs to be relevant regardless of when it is being read.
• This article can reference website references, but no URLs
• Content must be informative, interesting and concise. Not filler or fluff.
• Article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
With each bid, the following must be fulfilled to be considered:
1 What experience do you have writing sporting articles?
2. What's your rate per 1,000 words
3. Please rewrite this sentence for me.
Decline Barbell Bench Press
Position on a decline bench, flat on your back holding each dumbbell. Begin this movement by stretching arms out wide to your sides with your elbows slightly bent and your palms facing inward. At the peak of the movement, squeeze your pecs together for a one-count. Lower the dumbbells in a slow and controlled fashion. Repeat until failure. Always use a spotter when performing free weight exercise!