DO YOU HAVE PPL READY TO GO WITH ACCTS IN CHI, JPN, SGP + GER ITUNES STORES???
Are you crazy for iTunes? Do you spend hours cruising forums, blogs and social networks, discussing your favourite apps + games for the iPod, iPhone + iPad?
We're a British Columbia-based company that works with Canada's leading app developers to create winning marketing strategies. Last month, our clients had 13 #1 iTunes all over the world, because of smart, creative people just like you.
In order to do the job, you'll need:
- A good Internet connection
- Active accounts in one or more regional iTunes stores
- Active accounts in regional social networks, Twitter, Wikis + user forums
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Spreadsheets
- Verbal + written command of English and at least one other language
- Self-motivation, a great team attitude, the desire to engage in meaningful social media dialogue, enthusiasm for apps + games, and the passion to succeed
We add new associates regularly. Everybody starts off with 5-10 hours a week and the commitment and opportunity grow from there base don performance.
Are you intrigued?
Send us a short proposal that talks about your online marketing experience, or your passion for social media/apps/games/whatever. Also, be sure to tell us what regions you have iTunes accounts in, what sorts of social networks and forums you frequent and what languages you speak and write.
Have fun, be creative and knock our socks off!