We are a company that manufactures architectural building products. You will be provided with the blog titles and some general information about the subject you will be writing about. We need several blog articles per week. This Bid is for 10 blog articles of 400 to 600 words. If we like them, it could lead to more work. Only native English speaking applicants will be considered. A more thorough description of expectations follows:
Responsibilities for Writers
1. Research: As a writer, you must thoroughly research the subject matter assigned to you, and utilize as many resources as you can to gather your information. We are not interested in content that is pulled from our website verbatim. The purpose of your blog is to drive readers to our company website. We expect good quality, fresh, thoroughly researched copy for each article. There are many resources available (Internet, competitor websites, architectural books, databases, etc.)
2. Writing: We expect you to consistently display excellent grammar, and a persuasive writing style.
3. Target Audience: You must know and be constantly aware of who you are writing to. Who is your target audience? Primarily architects, project managers, and contractors looking for information that will aid them in making decisions regarding:
• What materials are available for their project
• Which material is best suited for their particular project
• Where to purchase
• How to overcome challenges
4. Review: As a writer you are responsible for reviewing your work prior to publishing. Check for accuracy, correct grammar, uniformity, conformance to the template and good content.
5. Re-Writing: You may be asked to rewrite, or polish your article at the discretion of the editor.
6. Image Selection: Images enhance the overall appearance of the blog, and one is required with every article. Appropriate images will be provided, and you will be responsible for selecting the most appropriate picture for your article, and labeling it correctly.
7. Posting: You will be given a posting schedule to follow. You may pre-write articles if you wish, but will need to schedule them to follow the pre-arranged publishing dates.
8. Feedback: Occasionally readers may leave a comment for approval. All negative comments, and comments requesting information are to be forwarded to the editor (do not publish), who will send to the appropriate recipient. Positive, relevant comments may be approved, as long as they are not advertisements for competitor products and services (sometimes these are hiding in comments). All inappropriate content (adult website links, competitor site links, advertisements, etc) should be marked as spam. If you are unsure of the validity of a comment; contact the Blog Editor.
9. Meetings: At the discretion of the editor you may be asked to attend occasional meetings to discuss your progress, etc. You will be given ample notice, should a meeting be required. These meetings may take place over Skype.
Payment will be made per blog post. Please include your salary requirements with your application. Thank you.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $66 for this job
My bid is for 10 high quality articles. Being a platinum level expert ezine author and having 4 years of writing expertise (articles, rewriting, blogs, ghostwriting etc), I am 100% confident that I can deliver you high Daha Fazla
I specialize in writing creative content that is engaging for human readers. I notice you need 10 blog contents for a architectural manufacture blog. Being one of the most trusted content writer here at freelancer, I c Daha Fazla
Hello, My bid is for 10 High Quality articles. Good Work at Affordable Price, 100% Milestone Required - I have 850+ Reviews. Kind regards.
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have checked the project description repeatedly and feeling too interested in this project. I am ready to take up this project and will complete it perfec Daha Fazla
I can assure you of high quality, well-researched and original content without any grammatical error. I will check all articles on my own Copyscape Premium account before submitting them to you. Please check PMB for de Daha Fazla
Hi I am Julia. As an experienced writer of articles around a variety of niches, I have the skills necessary for this job. Please check PM for further details
Sir I am ready to start work on your project. Please see PMB for the details
I can deliver fluff-free informative articles that will not only be 100% unique but also interesting to read. They will be written in a professional style having a consistent flow. You will find more details on your PM Daha Fazla
My bid is for 10 high quality articles. Please check PMB for details :) Thanks
Hi, I am highly interested in writing for you. With experience of working in many different genres, including web copy, e-books, blogs, SEO articles, all projects are thoroughly researched and proofread before they r Daha Fazla