Wanted: experienced financial and business writers/re-writers.
This project is for summarizing/rewriting 60 news articles
(Generally include insurance, investing, loans, credit, small business, property etc related articles).
The 60 news articles is not given at one go. Rather this is a contract for 60 articles over a period of estimated 5-6 months.
Payment will be escrowed by number of articles. 3 payments over 20 articles each.
IMPORTANT: Please only bid if you understand these topics and are able to write/rewrite articles in all these fields. The rewritten article content must make sense in context otherwise the project is not completed. Experience in these fields is required to create sentences that make sense!
I will provide you with the articles, bullet points to include and keywords.
The original articles are usually from 250-800 words, you are to re-write given additional bullet points and keywords into a blog optimized 300-400 word article.
Here are the requirements:
- At least 75% unique from the original I will check this via software. In order to achieve this requirement (75% unique), you will need to modify existing and add in some new sentences here and there within the article. Research for other articles with same topic is preferred but not required. Your work MUST 100 % pass copyscape and will be checked for plagiarism, failed material will not be paid.
- 100% manually rewritten and not rewritten using any software (I can easily see the difference between a manually rewritten article vs. software rewritten article)
- articles should be rewritten in current search engine friendly format. If keywords are provided, they need to be used in a logical, conversational manner throughout the articles.
- You are fluent in UK English and have excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills (DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN ONLY DELIVER SENTENCES IN BROKEN ENGLISH)
- All articles will have to be re-checked by the writer to make sure there are no grammatical errors, typos, spelling errors, or confusion in contextual meaning before you submit it. articles that have spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, bad syntax, or fail to follow the guidelines will have to be rewritten and may be refused.
- The rewritten sentences and paragraphs must be completely different from the original. Changing just the words will be unacceptable. The rewritten sentences and paragraphs must make sense.
- The rewritten article must be concise and must exhibit a coherent theme. articles must be written with a logical flow from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
- Rewritten articles should delivered in either .txt or .doc format with the original article first and rewritten article below.
- You agree that upon payment, all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline.
- You must be able to communicate online with me through Skype and MSN Messenger for the project progress.
- Timeline for this project is 2 weeks. Your work must meet this deadline.
Bid only if you can fulfill ALL requirements above.
If possible, please send samples of your work via PM.
I've attached a sample article with bullet points to be added on.