My Company is seeking the services of an experienced SEARCH MARKETING MANAGER & WEBSITE ANALYST for our start-up E-Commerce Drop-Shipping Company.
The Search Marketing Manager (SMM) will be responsible for the day-to-day management of search marketing campaigns with various search engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN and other 2nd tier search engines as well as running a data-driven conversion optimization program.
The SMM is responsible for growing our reseller customer base through keyword management, bid optimization, landing page optimization, and other techniques used to increase conversion rates and maintain an allowable acquisition cost.
The SMM will work closely with our management team to achieve desired results. He/She will use web analytics to analyze campaigns to identify areas needing to be optimized for greater results.
Job Primary Responsibilities:
• Create, implement, report and analyze SEM campaigns with Adobe Search Center
• Develop keywords and write effective SEM copy for Campaigns
• Conduct bid management for all paid search buys
• Continually optimize and test landing pages with Adobe Test & Target
• Report weekly and monthly on all campaigns
• Create, implement, track and report campaign tests
• Continually optimize campaigns based upon reporting analysis
• Measure campaign and landing page tests with Adobe Site Catalyst and internal reporting
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Computer Science or similar
• A solid understanding of web technologies
• 2-4 years' experience in managing paid search campaigns
• 1-2 years' experience with web analytics software (e.g. Site Catalyst)
• Experience with other Adobe software (e.g. Search Center, Test & Target) or similar programs
• Experience with content management systems, data analytics/metrics tools, website usability, website navigation, and website architecture
• Good Solid knowledge of SEO to increase client base, profit, and bottom line results.
• Analytically minded
Please send details of what you can offer our Company, this is for a serious professional only. You should only apply for this position if you meet the above criteria.
Rates and Terms negotiable upon experience.