Attention: All web designers of musician artist websites, that's right, if you have not created a website for a musical artist, please do not bid. We need a simple SINGLE PAGE like the one as described below. Please follow instructions below on how to reach this SINGLE PAGE example. We DO NOT want a full website, only a SINGLE PAGE with features listed below:
[url removed, login to view]
At top left, click on the storytellers link
Click on any of the singers faces, top left is BeBe Winans.
Click to find a SINGLE PAGE for BeBe Winans.
Use this as example of the SINGLE PAGE. Please make it look like this page.
We will provide pics and color scheme via Power Point presentation for you to easily find the colors and pics for this page.
1. Music should start instantly
2. Instead of regular links at top of page, need social media icons across the top of the page with links
3. The top pic will have 3 artist pics that change in slide show, these will be gif or jpg, for better keyword ranking, not flash
4. All html text optimized for keyword ranking, not flash
5. Meta Tags
6. Page will be editable with Dream Weaver
7. Have a space at bottom where where people can leave comments
8. Have a floating banner announcing a new record coming in July.
The banner will read: New record coming in
Do you want to hear the entire record? ________________
What is the best email address to reach you? ________________
Do you prefer CD? ________________
Do you prefer ITunes? ________________
Do you prefer Vinyl? ________________
What city do you live in? ________________
What country do you live in? ________________
11 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 341$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, I have created many websites. Please check PMB for more details and give me an oppurtunity to work on this project. I am confident that i can complete it in the required time frame. Regards
Hi there, While I haven't developed specificly for musicians before, I do have a clear idea of how to achieve the technical things that you have requested. Please see PM for more details. Cheers, Stuart Kemp