We need the following resources to be integrated in our site [url removed, login to view], that's a online dictionary:
- Complete login and user management, with user control panel and admin control panel;
- Comment system, integrated with user system, with user control panel and admin control panel;
- Forum system, integrated with our login system and our template.
*User management system:*
- Our visitors can register your self;
- Register form may contains basic fields as email and name. Username to login will be the user email. Extra fields can be added via admin control panel;
- Users can register and login using OpenId integration - Twitter, Google, Facebook, Windows Live.
- Admin can create users groups. When register, the user will be on a standard group. Admin can later move user to other group;
- Option to direct activate the user account or send the activation conde by email (this can be set in admin control panel);
- Remender password page;
- User control panel where he can change and update or profile;
- User can upload a photo to your profile or use gravatar;
- Complete admin control where admin can edit, delete and block users;
- Admin can post messages (news) that will show to the users when login;
- Admin can send emails to all or selected users;
- Other requirements necessary for any good login system.
* Comment system*
- Users can post comments in words definitions page (our site is a dictionary);
- Thread replys;
- Complete comments admin control panel, integrated with the users control panel, where admin can see, edit and delete comments;
- Antispam system (as Akismet);
- Comments will be linked to the page using the name of the word;
- Users need to be logged to post comments;
- In user control panel users can see your comments. Alternatively, can edit and delete comments if there are no replys for them.
- Other requirements for any good comment system.
- A forum system that can be integrated with the user management (uses some login) and integrated with our template;
- All basic forum features.
If in doubt, send a message. Sorry, my English is not great.