I have a simple website that I built myself - www.jamtracksforguitar.com. The site is far from a masterpiece but it's a reasonable beta while it generates enough profit to justify a new site. Recently, whilst generating a sitemap, I noticed three "page not found" errors (404's). I can't for the life of me find them in my source code using "find and replace". I suspect it's something to do with me having used "#" and " ' " in the names.
I need someone to solve the "page not found issue" and check for other anomalies that might be negatively influencing my search engine rankings. This is NOT an SEO job as such - I'll deal with headers, tags, descriptions and keywords separately.
The site is 42 pages with nothing particularly complicated involved.
Looking forward to hearing from you