Devam Ediyor

518972 Create AdSense website generating 300-450 per month income

Hi Freelancers,

I am looking for an Adsense ready profitable website to be developed that makes $300 - $450+ per month.

You will be responsible for writing the SEO optimized content, fully configuring and updating the website. Website should be developed using Wordpress or something you prefer.

Site MUST adhere to the following specs. :

- Contain unique content with at least 40-60 unique posts/articles (I have software to test for original content)

- Must be original and SEO optimised with keywords used frequently

- SEO Marketing as required

- Must earn $10 - $20/day

- WordPress based ideally

- Any niche except adult, Pharma, violence, gambling & not acceptable sites.

"MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE TOS 100%"

- All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing

- Must contain related images to niche topic

- Design must be neat and optimised to attract people to click on the ads

- Welcome to add any related CB products (I am having CB account - I can give affiliate links) as long as it doesn't distract from Adsense ads too much

- Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)

- Must Be Adsense optimized

- I am having an Adsense account already link it

I will pay 30% of the amount of bid initially. Remaining 70% AFTER I see constant income in my adsense account. I will hold the payment for 30 days until this has been confirmed.

When conditions have been met successfully, you will be paid.

The bidder should consider the following points:

• Tell me how you direct and increase traffic to the website.

• Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created (that must not be your own)

Have to stress again website, traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within Adsense TOS.

You cannot risk my Adsense account.

Only experience bidders with a proven record will be considered.

Happy bidding! Thanks.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, Makale Yeniden Yazım, Blog, Google Adsense, Pazarlama, SEO, WordPress

Daha fazlasını görün: writing for constant content, website with freelancers software, sites that buy articles of freelancers, pay per click people, pay me per click, niche website design, increase your website traffic, increase traffic on your website, i am looking for seo keywords for my website, how to increase your website traffic, how to increase traffic to your wordpress website, how to increase traffic to a website, how to increase the website traffic, how to increase my website traffic, how to developed website, how to create your own website wordpress, how to create wordpress website, how to create my website seo, how to create design website, how to create blogs, how to create a website with wordpress, how to buy website traffic, how to add seo to wordpress website, how to add keywords to wordpress website, how much you pay for website on wordpress

İşveren Hakkında:
( 2 değerlendirme )

Proje NO: #2264906