• Website content writer required, someone who can be relied upon to research & produce 2-3 articles of 500 - 1,000 words per week initially. The articles will be for publication on our website, [url removed, login to view] & therefore a basic knowledge & understanding of SEO & Wordpress would be beneficial.
• Article subjects / categories will include, but not limited to;
Tourism – Leisure activities – Philippine Cities – Ecosystems – Environment – Geography – History – Transport – Culture – Food – Superstition & Folklore.
• The ideal candidate will posses excellent English writing ability, should be flexible, reliable & fully understand the purpose of the website & its underlying goals.
• They would be expected to promote the Philippines as the beautiful, fun loving, friendly place that it is & this would need to show through in their writing style, therefore we feel that this project would be better suited to a Filipino writer.
• Whilst we would encourage the use of the Internet for research purposes, all articles submitted must be original & your own work, we cannot accept previously published articles, spun articles or direct copies as this would be copyright infringement and would also have a detrimental effect on our website ranking. Therefore we will use “CopyScape” in order to verify an article as original. Any suspected copies will be returned unused & will forfeit payment!
• This project is on a part time basis as we will only require 2 – 3 articles per week, however we are planning on around 100 articles over the next 9 to 12 months, when we will then re-evaluate our requirements.
Please provide links to published work or submit sample articles with application.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Hi Sir,I am a seasoned writer and have written lot on travel and tourism in Singapore and [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to impress you with our excellence in [url removed, login to view] check PMB for details and [url removed, login to view] Sha Daha fazlası